TEAMS CALLINGMAKE AND RECEIVE CALLS FROM MICROSOFT TEAMS
Microsoft Teams delivers a world leading collaboration platform that is transforming the way we work. Connecting us through chat, video and voice; organising us into teams and channels and integrating all these tools into each of our favourite 365 apps. Teams launches how you work into the cloud over desktop and mobile environments and co-ordinates your activity, presence and connectivity across all of them seamlessly.
CONNECT TO THE WORLD
- Teams makes working together so much easier. The rapid increase of remote working has only amplified everyone’s immersion into it becoming the hub for how we work everyday. But that has also accentuated the desire, the need to launch all our calls from the same space. Adding Teams calling connects the outside world to your Teams environment. Make and receive calls to the global public switch telephone network (PSTN) from your desktop, from your mobile and from anywhere you can connect to the internet.
MOVE YOUR PBX TO THE CLOUD
Business Calling for Microsoft Teams enables your organisation to migrate from legacy analogue PBX systems and deploy Microsoft’s Phone System as your enterprise PBX over the cloud. Moving to a hosted PBX with O365 and Teams stands to deliver your organisation significant telephony savings and unify your communications into a single platform. Phone System is equipped with a long list of enterprise grade call management features including auto attendant, call queue, call forwarding, device transfer, presence, status alert, cloud voicemail, voicemail transcript, music on hold and IVR.
FASTER TO DEPLOY AND MORE SECURE
Business Calling for Teams is a pure cloud, direct routing solution suitable for enterprise and government that allows your organisation to link Microsoft Teams to the PSTN via hosted infrastructure. This cloud-only approach is simpler to deploy than an on-site appliance, and costs less than a hybrid solution. Calls are then delivered over the Spark voice network.
- Zero Capex – All Cloud infrastructure
- Fast transition from planning to deployment
- Securely hosted in Australian data centres
- Managed service removes the IT support burden
TEAMS CALLING FEATURES
- Cloud Auto Attendants
- Cloud Call Queues
- Call by name or number
- Dynamic call forward to colleagues, groups and voicemail
- Simultaneous ring, Group call pickup
- Blind and consultative transfer
- Device switching
- Cloud Voicemail, with playback and transcript
- Distinctive ring alerts
- Busy on Busy
- Block callers