ISDN 10/20/30 solution is a digital voice service suitable for corporate customers. It offers high usage direct digital connection from your customer’s PABX to the exchange using a G.703/G.704 interface. Each connection supports up to 30 trunk lines, encoded into one 2 Mbps digital stream. ISDN 10/20/30 is a circuit-switched voice and data service which uses the common channel signalling format specified in Austel standard TS038 (ETSI) for ISDN primary rate services in Australia.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Wide range of features, to optimise the handling of incoming and outgoing calls
- Disaster recovery options
- Competitive rates
- Flexibility to order in single channel increments
- Calling number display on both incoming and outgoing calls
- Temporary call redirection
- Relocation diversion
- Number-only diversion
- Emergency diversion
- Congestion overflow diversion
- Ad hoc diversion
- Carrier pre-selection
TALK TO US TODAY
If you have questions about your business, Spark can help you find smarter solutions and save money.
Call our experts today 1300 927 305
Spark Connect provided a cost-effective telecoms service solution that fits the needs of our busy call centre. Marcus, Sam and the team are professional and responsive with a great client focused approach and exceptional service delivery.